Monday, February 19, 2007

For Sale...Sold??


Big news for me! I got a offer on my house yesterday! It was only on the market for 9 days! I have accepted the offer, but now we have to wait for the inspection (insert haunted house music.) They have 10 business days to complete the inspection, but I think they are going to do it this week. I'm not telling anyone (except parents, fiance, roommate, and you...my blogging friends) until the house passes inspection. The buyer chose the exact day I told my boss was my last day of work for our closing day! The sun is shining down on me if this all works out! Of course, now I'm in complete panic over all of the things I'm going to have to do in the next 6 weeks. I am also a little sad about leaving my cute house. It is my first house and I just can't help but be sentimental about it. Keep your fingers crossed for the inspection!

In other weekend news, we had a great time at Mardis Gras. I'm still a little sore from throwing all of those beads and moon pies, but it was worth the pain. I also had a chance while I was at home to try out a new hair stylist. I have curly hair and with the humidity of June I was getting worried that I would have a problem finding someone that would be able to fix my hair for the wedding. The new girl did an AMAZING job and I'm about to call and book her. I'll post some pics later! I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Kimba said...

Woohoo, good luck on the house!!!

MC said...

Yay for an easy sale AND for finding a stylist who can do curly hair well, that is one of the hardest things in life.

MMM said...

Thanks guys! =)

Allie_in_Ga said...

That is so exciting!!!! I have a question about your outfits I am putting together. Can you e-mail me?
preppychicblog@gmail.com

DebbieDo said...

Congrats on selling your house! 9 days, WOW! It took us about 7 months to sell our condo (the HOA was under litigation so it fell out of escrow 3 times!)last year. But I remember how excited I was for the last buyer.

Great news!
Debbie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin