Saturday, February 24, 2007

Spring at Williams Sonoma






Here are a few great spring items I noticed this morning at Williams Sonoma while sitting on the couch recovering from tonsillitis. Click on the pictures for the direct links and prices! I love, love the wreath the most and actually might buy it to use at my wedding since it may be cheaper than buying real peonies in June and I could use it again every spring. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I'm relaxing now as my fiance is cooking me a yummy breakfast and taking top notch care of his patient! So sweet!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So glad your fiance is taking good care of you! Hope you are feeling better very soon!

a. said...

Love those dish towels. I was born on Easter so bunnies and rabbits have a special place in my collectables.

Get well :-)

Britt said...

I'm with you on that wreath, its beautiful and if you can use it again - its perfect!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin