Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Shopping Discounts from Turq and Fashion-Hound!









Turq Jewelry is having a one day Valentine Sale today in celebration of their fifth anniversary! Ok, are you ready for this...everything is 50% off until midnight tonight!It does not apply to previous placed orders, backordered items, or Turq Bridal. The discount can be applied to lingerie and jewelry bags, but not custom monogramming. The promotional code is YR5 and you should enter it at check out! Wow! What a deal! I am definitely buying myself a little Valentine treat! I love Turq!



If you haven't gotten a Valentine for your preppy puppy, Michelle, the owner of Fashion-Hound (where Daisy's cute collar came from) is offering all Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan readers a 10% discount on any orders placed by 2/28/2007. Just mention the discount code "MMM" to receive 10% off and free shipping! Thanks Michelle.

I'll update again if I find any other great Valentine deals. In the meantime, get shopping!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! Thanks for the Turq discount! That is awesome - I'm going to have to share that one as well!

SCM said...

Hi, I just started reading your blog and its so cute! I'm also southern (Atlanta native) and getting married (not until March 08). I LOVE Turq and was so excited when I saw this. I already own all of my favorite Turq pieces, but I ordered 6 pairs of the pearl Rachel earrings for bridesmaid gifts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up about the discount. I was eyeing a pair of earrings and it was the perfect excuse to get them, and 2 necklaces!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin