Thursday, May 24, 2007

Well Hello There

Hi everyone. I have not been a very good blogger, but things have been crazy! We only have five weeks left until the wedding. Can you believe it? I can't.

Memphis was a lot of fun. We did lost our "chef" so we did not do as well this year, but we managed to consume about 30 kegs and a rap star (Three Six Mafia) showed up in our tent. It was wonderful being outside and enjoying the sunshine on the Mississippi. My fiance's family was really fun to be with and I enjoyed meeting old friends who will be attending our wedding. We also had a chance to visit twice with my fiance's grandmother who is unable to attend the wedding because she has dementia and can not leave her nursing home for the long trip.

In wedding world it has been crazy. I have so many stories! I don't even know where to start. We met with the florist again on Tuesday and our wedding coordinator. I had my test hair and makeup done for my portraits yesterday (great stories later). The response cards and presents are trickling in everyday. Today I got my rehearsal dinner dress (YEAH!!!) I also got a dress for my bridesmaid luncheon, changed my china pattern, picked up our fan programs (which still have to be assembled) AND managed to fit in a facial (much needed)! I promise lots of pictures and stories soon. I missed y'all! Hope everyone is doing well.

4 comments:

CFB said...

Glad to see you are back!

Sisters with Style said...

It sounds like everything is moving right along. The wedding will be here before you know it. Thank goodness you sound so prepared.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Looking fwd to hearing abt it all! Sounds busy & FUN!!

amanda said...

Oh my goodness! You changed your china pattern 5 weeks before the wedding?! :) I keep panicking about not liking ours and then looking at it again to be sure I do. I always have to remind myself that I can just exchange if I change my mind. We already have like 9 place settings, so I think it's too late for me to change...:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin