Monday, August 6, 2007

Spotlight Store #1...Ladybugs and Lilypads

Today's spotlight store is Ladybugs and Lilypads. I LOVE their website. I know I've only been married for a month, so in the meantime I'll just pick out gifts for my pregnant friends! I love the following items from their website. For the rest of the month they are offering MMM readers a 10% off discount off their order. The special code for this offer is AUG07. Thanks Sarah! Happy shopping readers. Let me know what you get!



I'm loving this chalkboard place mat that you can roll up and put in your purse. I think I would have enjoyed this as a kid. In fact, I think I would enjoy it now... How cute will your favorite little boy be with this personalized tool crayon tool belt?
Precious trash can...never thought I would use those two words together.



I love the simplicity of this one.



Everyone loves polka dots, but when you change your mind this bib is reversible! Understated diaper bag...looks very NYC with a touch of prep!

Ok, I want one of each. Don't worry honey, I'll start with the blanket.


This is a fun tank top for an expecting Mom.
Bubble bee shoes. Every child needs bubble bee shoes...don't they just make you smile?


Precious for your little prep!

It's a golden retriever pillow! I love it!

Pink polka dots and ribbon. Think my husband would mind if I put this in our room?


Hope you enjoyed my pics. Happy Shopping!


1 comment:

Buford Betty said...

Cute! Thanks for the site. :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin