Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Spotlight Store #2...Too Bee Named

I am LOVING this store, To Bee Named, which is my spotlight store for today. They contacted me awhile back about giving y'all a discount and I'm finally getting around to posting! Better late than never, right? Jennifer at To Bee Named was nice enough to make up a new code (MMM10) so that y'all can get 10% off on all orders from now until 8-31-07. I had way too much fun picking out my favorites to share. There is something about personalized stationary and napkins that just gets me so excited! I found some great things that y'all can buy for yourself or for gifts (think friends, Christmas, wedding and baby showers, etc.) Here they are:

This can be a candle holder or a wine bottle holder. Either way...I love it!


Elegant black and white toile with a red accent and a red monogram?


It's pink and green and it holds stuff. Enough said.

Personalized Cocktail Coasters




Pretty blue bird toile cache pot perfect for a plant or just your "stuff."



Christmas in July maybe? I know I'll be needing one of these polka dot wreath hangers for my door to my apartment!
These green peony cocktail napkins are perfect for a bridal shower or garden party. You can personalize them or they are fun on their own.



These blue and green coral cocktail napkins are perfect for your beach house. You can personalize them or they are fun on their own.



This is a great looking preppy guest towel holder. I'm needing this for our new bathroom.


Here is one of their examples of the personalized guest towels they can do. Pick your favorite color ink and napkin...the options are great! Wouldn't these look great with my new monogram in the above holder?





Oh, so would these...more cute guest towels. I would do a hot pink monogram on these!


These cocktail napkins make me smile! Bring on the cake and clowns!

A personalized placemat for your preppy little one.



Polka Dots! Isn't this cocktail napkin holder fun? I think it might be my favorite.




Well...the silver is so classic. It would look good with any color napkin.
This cocktail napkin holder is unique. I really like this look!





Can't get a holder without a weight. I really like this one!
So, what are you going to order? I've got my list made! Again, if you want your store featured, just email me at magnoliasmarriageandmanhattan@gmail.com. Or, if you have a store you want me to feature and tell people about let me know!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin