Monday, September 24, 2007

20% Whitney English Products at Brick House Paperie

You all know my love for Whitney English. I love them even more now that I know that Whitney herself is a reader as well as some of her employees! Hi Whitney and Whitney English employees! For the rest of the month, you can get 20% off at Brick House Paperie on Whitney English Papers. This would be a great time for you to go ahead and get your Christmas cards! Has anyone done that yet? I just started looking at them and am thinking of going ahead and ordering. I'll show you my favorites before I do!

1 comment:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I LOVE Whitney English! In total seriousness, I was really considering starting my own stationery company because I had all these products I wanted to buy, but never saw in the stores.

Then I saw Whitney's products, and it was as if she had crawled into my brain and read my mind, much as it seems the decorators at Ralph Lauren have read my mind. So now I don't have to start my own company because I have Whitney.

Helloooo Whitney! I'm a huge fan!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin