Friday, January 11, 2008

A Few More of my Favorite Christmas Gifts

This wonderful cookbook from Lucy Buffett (of LuLu's Restaurant and Jimmy Buffett's sister) is one of my favorite gifts. It has my favorite parts of the coastal south all rolled into a book with wonderful recipes. I read it cover to cover on Christmas and even found a good friend's parents in one of the pictures! I HIGHLY recommend it for great southern seafood recipes!


My diamond cross. I actually lost my original one and this was a fabulous surprise from my parents!


My Tory Burch bag from my husband! I LOVE it!







3 comments:

Heather C. Watson said...

1. I'm going to have to get that cookbook, ASAP!

2. I wish the Nashville League had Tory Burch bags. Those are adorable! :)

Glad you had a good holiday!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

The bag is TOO cute!

AfghanMan said...

The bag is very cute. However, I would recommend that you look into picture weave throws woven from your photo into 100% machine-washable cotton. If you would like to find out more these great Christmas Gifts go to www.Conceptseventeen.com or www.iPictureWeave.com.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin