Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow in the City

Click here and here so you see the snow in the city today!

I really just want to go out in Central Park and run around with Daisy. Yes, I lived in Breckenridge for a year after college, but I still get excited when I see snow. One of our drug reps just had on a pair of red hunter boots and I was surprised to see that they had great traction. Think I need this pair or this pair ASAP. Uggs have ZERO traction, so I'm sporting my Merrill's today. They aren't pretty, but they do the job in the snow and you don't slip! We plan to watch a basketball game here with my husband's aunt and uncle. Dinner here with a new couple (guy works with my husband). Going to throw in some shopping (got to finish up getting my husband his birthday gifts) and some relaxing!

Happy Friday everyone! Stay warm this weekend! I promise some good city snow pictures soon!

~A YEAR AGO TODAY~

7 comments:

Lily Goodwin said...

Have a great weekend!!! And happy shopping for your hubby's gift!

Seige said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hunter boots in red. It is pouring rain here today too so they would be perfect!
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

love my wellies...i am wearing them today! they have super traction!

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

I'm not a red person but after seeing the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith I really want a red pair of Hunter boots. I know it sounds crazy.
Do you know the scene where the house is under fire & she is running around in a white shirt & her red boots?

tulipmom said...

I finally got the Yaktrax I ordered in today's mail. They fit over the bottom of my Uggs and voila ... traction!

No more being scared to death of falling and hurting the baby.

Doodle Bugs said...

I could use a pair of those boots too..I like the pink ones :o)

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend, girl!

I am a little envious of that snow. How beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin