Wednesday, March 19, 2008

50 Odd Things About Me Meme

1. Do you like blue cheese? Love it!
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No
3. Do you own a gun? No, but I have a BB gun at my parent's house that I got from their friends when I was like 10.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I have never had one of them, but wish i had one now- Where is a sonic in NYC...don't think they are up here.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on what I'm going for. Recently, I've had some appointments that have made me nervous.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love them, especially from the street vendors in the city
7. Favorite Christmas Movie? Grinch that Stole Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte (or just water)
9. Can you do push ups? Maybe a couple, haven't tried in awhile
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding rings and my great aunt's pearls and the pearl earrings my husband gave me that I wore for our wedding
12. Favorite hobby? Taking pictures, planning parties, shopping, reading...and blogging
14. Do you have A.D.D? Depends on who you ask.....
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Temper (never would have guessed would you)
16. Middle name? pre marriage-Jane
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.. 1.do i really have time for this, I need to get back to work I have a dinner Thursday night that I'm planning 2. I can't wait for the beach this weekend 3.I hope my husband can actually come and will not have to work
18. Name 3 things you BOUGHT YESTERDAY? Lunch and that is it!! Yeah me...that calls for a pair of shoes.
19 . Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, Water, Crystal Light, Diet Coke
20. Current worry? That Wall St. starts looking a little better and there so that my husband and our friends have jobs next week
21. Current hate right now? THE FREAKING COLD...it is the middle of March dammit and I want to wear some short sleeves or at least a light sweater
22. Favorite place to be? Depends on the day and time of year- Right now I would say at the beach with my hubby and my fam and friends!!
23. How did you bring in the New Year? We went to dinner with two other couples and then watched the fireworks in the city from their roof deck
24. Where would you like to go? Anywhere out of the city.
25. Name three people who will complete this? Anyone who is bored or feels the need to complete this when they have too much to do and wants something new to post on their blog
26. Do you own slippers? Yes, but Daisy hides them and sleeps on them and so they are not so great anymore
27. What shirt are you wearing? I'm wearing a grey flannel dress, tights and a SWEATER b/c it is freaking cold outside. (I wore my pink wellies this morning)
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Haven't but like one time and they were gross and made me sweaty
29. Can you whistle? Yes but not that well...
30. Favorite color? pink and green
31. Would you be a pirate? Yes, if I could be on a ship in the sun
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't, I'm too tired in the morning
33. Favorite girl's name? You'll have to find out when I have my first girl
34. favorite boy's name? See above
35. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing...but my cute dress does have pockets =)
36. What's something that made you laugh today? Daisy got in my bed while I was in the shower and got under the covers--it was pretty funny---I felt the same way
37. Best bed sheets as a child? No clue
38. Worst injury you've ever had? i have never broken anything and only had stitches once on my finger--my mom closed it in the car door when I was 4 (I had unbuckled myself out of my car seat and reached down on the floorboard to get my purse that I had dropped. Ouch.
39. Do you love where you live? Depends on the day, but overall I would rather be in the South--but I love my husband and I'll be where he needs me to be =)
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1.5 (My husband has a computer screen in our bedroom made into a TV)
41. Who is your loudest friend? "Seige" or "S" =) Also most exciting to be around. Love y 'all.
42. How many dogs do you have? 1 of my own and 2 at my parents
43. Does someone have a crush on you? My doorman Avi does and tells me all the time
45. What is your favorite book(s)? To Kill A Mockingbird (but most recently Eat, Pray, Love)
46. What is your favorite candy? Oh, i love candy- anything with chocolate and peanut butter
47. Favorite Sports Team? Alabama Crimson Tide
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? That is morbid. I don't want to think about that right now.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Going to bed...a little late...wanted to wait up for my husband.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I'm tired and I don't want to walk the dog and it is going to be a long day b/c I have JL tonight for 2 hours. My hubby walked the dog...again. =)

~One of my favorite posts from A YEAR AGO TODAY~

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin