Monday, August 25, 2008

Thank You Maternitique!

I want to use today to give a belated thanks to another wonderful store that sent me a little pregnancy/baby surprise. I'm not even sure how I came across the Marternitique website (probably in a desperate google search for morning sickness products), but I did and they have a TON of fabulous gifts and treats for Moms to be and new Moms and babies.

This is the special treat I received in the mail with a note to encourage me to keep eating while I was sick! =) So thoughtful! I just found my blender in a box this weekend so I am most definitely going to finally try one of these fabulous shakes. I checked out the recipes and it said you could add a banana and/or peanut butter to make it even more fabulous and good for baby! Yummy! Thank you so much Maternitique!




Check out their website and you'll find some of these other fabulous products!

The Belli Pregnancy Gift Bag!



I got a sample of this Belli lavender belly oil and it smelled so fabulous!


My sister sent me a picture of a sign with Belli Bar's slogan " Baby Needs Chocolate." I couldn't agree more. I told her to get me one of these bars so I could try it. Check out all the flavors!
This is a waiting band (for when your wedding ring doesn't fit). So sweet! How many of you had to take your wedding bands off?


This Morning Rescue Cream promises to help with morning sickness...I was a little late in finding it, but I will have some next time for sure! This Phases of Labor comfort kit looks like it would be welcomed for any 1st time Mom looking for a solution to make things a little easier! (I know all you Moms are laughing!)

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Yeah, I'm not a mom yet, but I'm pretty sure no creams or scents are going to make ANY phase of labor any better. I'm pretty sure the only thing that can (for me at least) is drugs. And lots of them!!!

amanda said...

I have lots of friends who couldn't wear their rings while they were pregnant. I love the idea of the waiting band.

Courtney said...

Very cute store. I will have to sen it to my sister who is in need of some TLC. First trimeseter is no fun!

Anonymous said...

I was on zofran my entire pregnancy...i hate to say it, especially to a sweet mom to be but, nothing helps. it really stinks. i am so sorry.... :( you'll prob have the world's easiest delivery!!

the nausea will be the one thing you look back on & laugh about with everyone. you won't even mind. i had baby #2 7 months later. you really do forget.

Shanna said...

I am going to have to check this site out, thanks for posting about it. I am pregnant with number 3 and I don't remember being this sick with the first two... I am counting the weeks until the second trimester!

Anonymous said...

I had to take off my wedding rings. It feels really weird to be pregnant and not wear a wedding ring, you feel like people are looking at you like your knocked up and unmarried! I had a friend who went out and got a big huge fake diamond to wear :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin