Monday, October 13, 2008

The Smile Award





The Preppy Lizard has been so kind to have given me the SMILE award. Thank you Preppy Lizard, you made me smile today!!!


Now here are the rules for spreading the smiles to fellow bloggers:
Must display a cheerful attitude.
Must love one another.
Must make mistakes.
Must learn from others.
Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
Must love life.
Must love kids.


Rules when receiving the award:
The recipient must link back the the award’s creator
You must post these rules if you receive the award.
You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted.
You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
You must create a post sharing your win with others.You must thank your giver.


So now that it is our turn to share the Award with others, here we go :

1) Some Like It Southern--One of my favorite blogger friends! This sweet girl just went public again so check her out if you have not read her blog before. She is due the day before me with a baby boy, so we have many things in common besides our love for monogramming and all things Southern.


2) Puttin' on the GRITS--How can you not smile reading about her love of biscuits and her man Country. Grits is a sweet southern belle and I LOVE her sense of humor. She makes me smile daily and I can't wait until she and Country tie the knot. I hope I get invited to the wedding! =)


3) In the Life of Five Year Olds--This was one of my first blog friends! She went private last year so I'm so sorry if you aren't privileged to read her great stories about being a teacher and moving into their new home. She recently announced some exciting news--she's expecting too! Who's next? =)


4) Adventures of a Southern Newlywed--This fabulous girl is a friend to many in the preppy blogging community. I'm not sure how she finds the time to make comments, but she feels like a genuine friend to me and I would love to meet her someday!


5) Mrs. Preppy--Another fellow member of the Preppy Preggo club. This girl has fabulous ideas and I always enjoy stopping by her blog to see what is going on in Dallas.

5 comments:

Some Like it Southern said...

Thank you so much! You are sooo sweet!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Thanks for the award! You are so sweet! :)

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

aww! :) And you might just have to help plan said wedding after I looked back through all of your gorgeous wedding details last night! I'll need all the help planning a pink southern wedding that I can get!

Now about that whole engagement thing. I'm working on that.

amanda said...

I used to love to read In The Life of Five Year Olds. I think she went private when I was out of the loop for a while with all of our computer drama. I wish the blogger privacy page would allow you to e-mail the person, but oh well. I don't know if I commented much, so she might not have known I was out there. We were all in a bunch of girls who got married around the same time, STL Sarah, Preppy Wedding, you, Tickled Pink, and ITLo5YO. I'm so excited for you all and your great news. I hope I join your ranks before to long. I'll have to check out the other blogs.

Mrs. Shelton said...

Thank you so much for the award! I'm honored!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin