Wednesday, February 25, 2009

**Spotlight Store**Julianne Originals**

I am so excited to share one of my new favorite go to baby stores with y'all--Julianne Originals! I just ordered a few baby gifts for friends and I know they will love them!

Here are a few things that you can find at Julianne Originals:















Julie was so sweet and sent baby J, a monogrammed gown, burp cloths, and a couple bibs with his name on them. Thank you Julie!! These are seriously some of my favorite items that we have received. The quality is top notch and they are so unique and cute!

I swear y'all this baby gown was one of the only things that fit baby J when we brought him home from the hospital. It still fits and remains a favorite outfit at our house. Here is a pic of him wearing it and of the full length shot.
























Below are some of things Julie sent to baby J. The plaid bibs are actually the backs of a couple of the personalized bibs. The backs are just as pretty as the front! The burp cloth matches a personalized bib she sent as well as the baby gown--what a perfect baby gift! The Alabama football bib was a favorite of my husband's! This child is one decked out Bama fan! Julianne Originals also carries a few other SEC schools.
























JULIANNE ORIGINALS is offering MMM readers a 15% discount on all orders through March 31st with code MMM15. I highly advise you take advantage of this great offer! Thanks Julie!!

6 comments:

Hopsy said...

Cute! I love the bib that says Lexie! I also wanted to let you know we are having a mini NYC get together on March 10th. If you have an hour free that night I simpyl insist that you come!! The details are on my blog!

Preppy Mama said...

So sweet! Love it.

LyndsAU said...

Thanks for sharing :) I love those bibs. I will have to pick some up!!

The Mrs. said...

Everything she has is adorable!!!!

Katie said...

OH! I was looking at their site the other day, and I fell in love! And those little outfits looks so soft and comfy! I cannot wait to order some stuff!

Amy said...

Your son is absolutley GORGEOUS!!!!
I love all the preppy ideas that you give me all the time. I want it ALL!

Amy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin