Monday, March 30, 2009

FREE NURSING COVER FROM UDDER COVERS

Udder Covers is offering Free Nursing Covers! You just pay $7.95 shipping! Regular retail is $32! They have pink and blue left, so whether you have a little girl or a little boy, there is an option for you! This is an amazing deal!

Just visit Udder Covers and enter code "onefree" to get your Free nursing cover! (They have pink and blue yet. I already have a cover, but for $7.95 I went ahead and got the blue one too!! You could always order one and give it as part of a shower gift!)

4 comments:

icing on the cake said...

Thanks for posting this - they look great!

Dollface said...

Hmmmm my boss sells things called Hooter Hiders.... I think I will check these out for my now preggo friends... xoxo

Imjustagirl said...

I just ordered one to put with a gift for my girlfriend that is pregnant!! What an awesome deal!! Thank you.

Preppy Coastee said...

I'm so glad you posted this; I've really been needing one and almost bought one today but I'm so glad I didn't!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin