Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Prayer Requests!

Please pray for my Aunt R. She was diagnosed with breast cancer right before Baby J was born and she has 3 young girls. They caught it early, but I know the past few months of treatment have been so hard on her.

Please pray for my husband and I's friend's nephew. He is 5 years old and started treatment today for Hodgins lymphoma. His name is Wilson.

Please pray for the family of one of my classmates from high school. Julia passed away on Saturday evening. There were only 34 in my graduating class so although we were not close friends, we really were all one big family.

Please pray for Daisy. This evening she refused to walk up the stairs back to our apartment. A had to carry her up, something is wrong with her legs. She is eating and walking fine, but she must have pulled a muscle or something. I'm going to take her to the vet tomorrow if she is still showing signs that she is in pain.

Please pray for my friend Sarah. She got married a few weeks ago and is moving to Germany on Friday. I know she is excited and scared as she begins this amazing journey.

Please pray for one of my best friends. She is having a really bad day. I can't go into detail because it is personal, but she really needs lots of prayers today.

Please pray for my Dad as he continues to recover from his stent procedure.

Please pray for Baby J. He continues to have reflux issues and he is so fussy. He had a great few days after we switched his meds and now he is having issues again. I just wish I could make him feel better. Today he had green poop and I called the pediatrician! I was so worried---apparently the doc says green is okay. It sure doesn't look okay.

Please pray for my friends C, K and I. They are all due with babies in the next two months!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!!!

12 comments:

Preppy Mama said...

That's quite a list, but there is always room to add. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Kelly said...

Harper's poop is always green - kind of yellow green. Everything I've read says that is normal.

Imjustagirl said...

Our hearts and prayers go out to those who seem to be having hard times. I wonder if Daisy tore her ACL I have dog that has simialr issues.

Dollface said...

My prayers are with you... this is the 4th sad blog I have read today.... oh my... feel better!! xoxo

Erica said...

You should really try the Nutramigen formula by Enfamil...It has worked wonders for us. My son was fussy and gassy all the time and he changed almost overnight! Now he is happy and no problems...and for the poop, just wait until they start solids...every day brings a new thing! LOL hang in there!

Muffy said...

I will pray for you!!!!

Melissa said...

I'll keep everyone you listed in my prayers.

Kate said...

Saying a special prayer for all :)

Hopsy said...

I will keep your family and friends in my prayers MMM!

Anonymous said...

make sure you have your furry baby checked for lyme's disease....that's what happened to my dog- we were SURE he pulled something - it was lyme's....good luck!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late, but I will keep them in my prayers.

For us, green poop combined with reflux was not normal and eventually was determined to be a dairy allergy. I'm not saying that is what you are going through (to be honest, I haven't been keeping up all that well as my own daughter has been having kidney issues/hospitalizations so you might have already considered it or ruled it out), but it is something to consider if you can't get to the bottom of this.

Nutramigen that someone else suggested was still too rough on my daughter's stomach. There is a 5% difference in the milk protein that is broken down between Nutramigen and Alimentum. Alimentum works wonders for her. We did have her allergy confirmed with a pediatric allergist too. Good luck.

3 Peanuts said...

I will keep them in my prayers. My oldest had colic and reflux. It was so hard. I will pray for all of your intentions tonight.

Kim

Blog Widget by LinkWithin