Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Product Review-Lauren Nicole Gifts Fine Silver Name Bar Necklace



How sweet are these personalized silver bar necklaces! I am sure you have seen all of the trendy stamped jewelry out there. Most of the ones I have seen are circles so I really like that this one is a bar. Gotta mix it up a little bit, right?
Would these not make the best Mother's Day gift for your Mom, Grandma, Sister, Godmother, or Preggo Friend? I recently received my very own necklace from Lauren Nicole Monogrammed Gifts. This is my first piece of personalized jewelry with baby J's name on it and I was SO excited to receive it! "A" has been reminded that since he did not purchase this for me it doesn't count as my Mother's Day gift. Ha, Ha! =)

Here is the description of their fine silver name necklaces straight from the Lauren Nicole website:

Fine Silver Small Name Bar Necklace with a freshwater pearl bead charm. We hand make the necklaces in our studio by hand-casting fine silver. The name pendant can be personalized with a name, up to 8 letters. The pendant comes on a sterling silver ball chain necklace in your choice of length. The pendant measures 28mm X 6mm.

Fine silver is a slightly higher grade than sterling silver. Sterling silver is .925 silver and fine silver is .999 silver. (Bet ya didn't know that! )

My necklace is personalized just like the above necklace with Baby J's name on it and came with a red garnet charm for his January birthday. (See pics below, but I did black out the name for privacy purposes.) The silver bar is pretty thick and the quality is very nice! The chain tends to give it a more casual look, so I will probably switch the chain out for a dressier look every once in awhile.


Aren't these cute!!



Their necklaces arrive in a one of these precious tin containers with cute fabric tops in a pink organza pouch. It is another gift in itself! I received the tin on the top left corner...so perfect for me!



If you are need a gift idea for Mother's Day, this is it. The fine silver bar necklace like mine is $34.00. It is perfect for a new Mom or a Mom to be. (In addition to Mother's Day, it would make a great baby shower gift, new Mommy gift, or Birthday gift.) Click here to purchase it.

You could even just personalize it with MOM. The one below is $32.00 and includes two birthstone charms. Buy it here.


If you want to add an extra charm (or three) to your necklace. The charms are $20.00 each. You could do all the grandkids, all of your brothers and sisters, the whole family...


If you want to go ahead and just order the name bar necklace with two names and two charms like this one, the price is $48.00. You can buy it here.


From now until May 5, 2009, if you spend $20.00 at Lauren Nicole you will receive a free monogrammed mirror made with Lilly Pulitzer fabric with a hot pink initial and it is shipped in a pink organza gift bag. More details can be found here.


If all of this wasn't enough, Lauren Nicole Gifts is currently hosting a giveaway for this set of Vera Bradley items. You have to hurry though, because the contest ends TOMORROW!


Let me know what you think. What are you getting your Mom for Mother's Day?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am getting my mom a gift card to get new walking shoes.

courtney said...

Those are adorable...I need a mother's day gift for my mom but have no clue what to get her.

icing on the cake said...

How pretty! I'm getting to spend mother's day with my mum for the first time in years because she's out helping with my baby, so I'm hoping to get a good photo of her and the baby framed (and flowers for the actual day)!

Stephanie said...

This post just freaked me out. I found your blog tonight, and I'm looking and I think, "Oh, weird. My friend's son is Layton. OMG. And LIAM. My friend's sons are Layton and Liam. OMG, that's my friend's order!" ha ha.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin