Thursday, July 23, 2009

Amazing Deal from Mariposa via One Kings Lane




I am a HUGE Mariposa fan. I love their stuff! I am also a huge One Kings Lane fan (It's like Rue La La, but with home decor items). So, since I one of of their members for their first 100 days they gave me a $20.00 credit. I was so excited to find these ADORABLE cocktail napkin holders with cute weights. We'll forget that I missed out on the cute whale, but I did snag up the two of the margaritas! These are normally $44.00 and I've had my eye on them for awhile. They are on sale right now for $22.00. RUN over to One Kings Lane and get yourself one, or grab one for a great birthday gift or Christmas gift.

If you aren't already a member, please let me send you your invite so I can buy some more! Email me at magnoliasmarriageandmanhattan@gmail.com and I'll send it to you right now. The sale on these cute cocktail holders ends on the 26th of July but they are going fast! I'm waiting for your emails. The baby is sleeping so I'll send them right now if you are ready! You probably only have 30 more minutes before I'm changing diapers again! Go, go go!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those napkin holders! There's a store out in CT that sells them. You can buy them with lighthouses, palm trees, they are great!

A Belle and her Beau said...

I am sending you an email right now!

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Just sent you an email!

Preppy from Bay said...

Thanks for the Mariposa deals. I signed up. I myself love there stuff. I've been wanting the napkin holder with the pineapple weight. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin