Monday, August 31, 2009

Doodle Bugs Stationery Show-Waterproof Stickers

These waterproof stickers are perfect for bottles and sippy cups. Having recently gone on a weekend trip with 6 other babies, I know I need to invest in these before my next trip. If your child is going to start nursery school, daycare, or even for these are perfect. All of the stickers are microwave and dishwasher safe.

During my Doodle Bugs Stationery Show you can get 18 large square labels for $10.80 or 30 small rectangle stickers for $6.30. That's a price you can't beat! Just use code MMM at checkoutto get your 10% off! You have until September 13th to use the code.

Pick some up for your little one or add them to a baby or shower gift for a friend. Click here for large square labels and here for small rectangle stickers.










1 comment:

Dollface said...

these are too cute! Im going to send to my preggo friends, xxxoo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin