Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!



Today is my wonderful Mom's birthday! I look forward to celebrating with her when I go home next week. My Mom has been a wonderful friend to me and she always has great advice for me concerning Baby J. I just wish we lived closer together so I could take advantage of her babysitting! She is a wonderful Mom to my brother, sister and me. She is a fabulous cook and a master organizer. Mom requested some new stationery for her birthday so she has quite the assortment coming to her from A Touch of Whimsy. Mom, I love you and I can't wait to see you next week. I hope you have a wonderful day and Dad treats you to a nice dinner tonight!

9 comments:

sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Mama MM&M!

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

Happy Birthday to your mommy!

(that cake looks amazing)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Hope she has a great birthday! Beautiful cake!!

Summer Athena said...

this is a lovely post.

and you know i love that cake.

Rachel H. said...

Yay for birthdays!! Beautiful cake!

Kristin said...

Aw, today is my momma's birthday, too! Happy birthday to our moms!

Dollface said...

Happy birthday to your momma!! thanks for the site, I am checking it out right now! xxxoo

susanne said...

Happy Birthday Mama Pat!!!
XXXOOO
Can I have some of that cake???

Girl with the Curlz said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin