Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ivyrose Gifts Baptismal and Birth Records Product Review

The wonderful people at Ivyrose Gifts sent me a baptismal record for Baby J's nursery. It has only taken me two months to finally tell you about it. Whew! No one told me that a cruising/crawling/almost walking 10.5 month old was harder than a newborn! My little man is wearing me out!


My item arrived very quickly (my review not so quickly) and the personalization was great and is in perfect condition! The frame is a simple plain glass frame and then there is a print of the artwork. They write on the print your personalized information in beautiful handwriting. A white grosgrain ribbon is attached to the glass frame so you can hang it. It is a precious keepsake. Check them out here.



Here are a few of the baptismal designs:











This is the one I decided on. Isn't it precious! It matches the colors in Baby J's nursery.




Here are a few of the name designs:










A handpainted option for a girl's room...any age! =)




Cute preppy princess print!



I always love a handpainted polka dot frame. They have it in pink and blue too!





They even make wedding records! What a great shower or wedding gift for the bride in your life.
How cute is this lemon family tree? I could see it now in my future kitchen!





Or you can go with the holiday version...


Bagtags make a great baby shower or new baby gift or even a stocking stuffer for any age!














You can also get these and a lot of Rebecca's other beautiful designs in note card form like this:




I love these handpainted step stools. They would make a great 1st birthday gift or baby gift! We received a step stool for a baby gift and we love it!















No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin