Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Fat Tuesday!

We had an AMAZING trip home for Mardi Gras! It was so much fun to be with my family and friends. I was able to meet one of my best friends new baby boys. However, I did have to wait a few days because Baby J got a fever virus and ran 103-104 for a couple of days. He's all better now, but we couldnt' be around any kids until he was better. I ate lots of kingcakes and I LOVE the new moonpie flavors of mint and peanut butter. They are SO GOOD! They taste like Girl Scout cookies. My parade was a blast and J enjoyed trying his 1st moonpie, meeting new friends and catching beads. A was unable to make it because of the snow in NYC (and in the South) so that was sad.

We bought J his first pair of "real" shoes. More details to come later. Thank you for all of your suggestions. 

Have you heard of Zulily? It's another membership sale group, but it is for babies, kids and Moms. Right now they have Graco, Caden Lane. Melissa and Doug and Primigi are coming up. Email me at magnoliasmarriageandmanhattan@gmail.com if you would like an invitation.

I received my latest Ebates big fat check. This time it was for $254.00! Do you use ebates? If not, you should! You just got to their website anytime you buy something online and a portion of your sale is credited back to you. They pay every few months and it really adds up! Click here to sign up if you want to try it out.  

Diapers.com is running a special on their referrals this month. You get $10.00 off your order and so do I! If you have not tried this fabulous service, you should at least check it out once. I mean...hello $10.00 of diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, toddler snacks, shampoo, even clothes, towels, and toys!  All you have to do is sign up and please use my code MMMBLOG to get your $10.00 off your first order. Shipping is free for all orders of $49.00 or more. Let's help each other out!

What did y'all do to celebrate Valentine's Day? A surprised me at LGA on Sunday. In NYC most people do not meet you at the airport because they don't have cars and it is easier to just hire a car or get a cab. It was so sweet of him to be there the minute we walked off the plane! He then presented me with Valentines Day cards and let me know that he arranged for a babysitter and dinner for Monday night! We went to Market Table and it was FABULOUS! 

Hope y'all are having a Happy Fat Tuesday! Eat some king cake, drink a hurricane and INDULGE in whatever you like!

8 comments:

Dollface said...

Happy fat tuesday to you too!! I love all the babies, so cute xxxoo

Suz said...

Cutest Mardi-Gras baby ever! Glad you had a nice trip!

Suburban prep said...

He is just darling.

Rebekah said...

He is precious!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

What a cutie pie!! His hair is so adorable. I love his Mardi Gras outfit :-)

Sherrie said...

I can 't believe how big your baby has gotten! It sounds like a great trip.

linda said...

Oh my goodness, your baby boy is so cute and grown up- it seems like yesterday you were deciding what type of preganncy clothes to buy!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

We too enjoyed our trip home for Mardi Gras! So glad Baby J enjoyed himself. He is just too precious!!! XOOOXOX

Blog Widget by LinkWithin