Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of my fellow Mamas. Thank you for your words of encouragement this past year and your helpful Mommy tips. You are always there to offer me a word of encouragement and give me the best advice. I appreciate you more than you could ever know!

To my own Mama: Thank you for being the most wonderful Mom in the entire world. I can't imagine my life without you. You are also an amazing Grandmother. You did such a good job watching J while we were in Mexico. I know he misses you like crazy.

To those of you who are missing your Moms today: My thoughts and prayers are with you. A good friend lost her Mom this past week and my heart breaks thinking about her today. I know that your Moms are watching down from you from heaven and so proud of each of you. Stay strong and hugs to you all!

To those of you struggling to become a Mom: I have not walked in your shoes, and I do not pretend to know how you feel today. But, know that I've thought of you often today. I will keep you in my prayers and I hope that you are blessed very soon with a child to call your own.

I hope you all had a Happy Mother's Day no matter what your situation. I hope you were able to hug your Mom or talk to her in some way. If you are a Mom, I hope you were spoiled rotten!

My boys gave me two great cards, some beautiful white lilies and took me to brunch. I also received some cute Tory Burch flip flops, some champagne truffles and my best gift of all...my husband let me sleep until 10:30am!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Happy Mama's Day! You Rock!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin