Thursday, May 27, 2010

Introducing...Southern Wears and Gifts

One of my fellow preppy bloggers has gone into business...officially! Congrats to Ciarla and her new business, Southern Wears and Gifts. She has adorable preppy designs that can be put on just about everything. Check her out! http://www.southernwears.com/

I think J is going to need one of these cute designs on a t-shirt very soon. I also love the placemat. I really love her nautical designs.

Don't forget to "friend" Southern Wears on facebook.


























2 comments:

Laura E. Sanchez said...

thirty-one is great the, the designs are so cute. This site is great I don't even know it exists, I buy everything online so this is a great piece of information for me.

Thoughts of a Career Woman

Unknown said...

OHMYGOSH! How fantastic are you! You are too sweet to do a write-up for me!!
All tee's are Buy One Get One FREE through 5/31!
MWAAA!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin