Sunday, June 6, 2010

Doodlebugs Stationery Online Show

Welcome to my 3rd annual Doodlebugs Stationery Show. Three years ago, I started working with Doodlebugs and I loved introducing a lot of y'all to their products. Well, it's that time of year to stock back up on your favorites. Doodlebugs prices are great and their designs are adorable. During my online show you can get 10% off. So, start shopping using this link! Use code MMM to get your discount.



Here are a few of my current favorites:

Adorable Beach Ball Address Labels



Bright colored Popsicles to send all of your summer greetings



This palm tree is perfect for the preppy girl



This is one of my favorite new designs. I LOVE flip flops!




I use this pad for my babysitters. It makes a great gift for a new Mom.




I love whales!


And crawfish!



This design is perfect for all of your baby announcements and thank you notes!


A gift for the bride-to-be




These polka dot palm tree note cards are one of my favorites!




Adorable family stationery option



Who doesn't love watermelons?






And a double scoop?




Or, all things summer!




http://www.doodlebugspaper.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin